Saturday, February 5, 2011
Krista's "Secret" to a Leaner Lower Body Revealed
In addition to patience, persistence and Precision Nutrition habits of successful eating, for a female to attain a very lean lower body a a series of protocols working in synergy is required which includes my "secret" Skinbrush Protocol... which is out of the bag now!
You can find discussions on this going back to 2008 at Precision Nutrition when I was in the prime of my bodybuilding ... 8 shows in 12 months. DOH!
Do this in the evening ideally for a full protocol
* Wish a medium to hard bristle skin brush, brush the lower body (legs, thighs and glutes) and any `trouble`` spots in an upward circular fasion
* Repeat 3 to 5 times or until it starts feeling a bit sensitive
* Apply a generous layer of a body mud mask such as The Body Shop`s Pure Detox Clarifying Clay Mask to the same areas
* Let dry for 5 to 10 minutes (a great time to do your facial care regiment while you are waiting)
* Fill tub with hot water for a bath and add 2 to 4 cups of epsom salts
* Soak in tub for 20 minutes and ideally you will sweat
* After 20 minutes, wipe off any excess mud treatment from the lower body with a cloth and then drain water while laying in the tub still (this is a very cool feeling if you have never done this before)
* Once out of the tub, apply a body firming cream like Murad`s
* Take any evening supplements and go to bed. The epsom salts will likely make you feel very sleepy.
Variation - DAY TIME PROTOCOL
* Shower rather than bath
* Omit Epsom Salt protocol
* Wear exfoliating gloves in the shower and wipe off mud treatment from the lower body
* Exfoliating gloves can be used routinely during morning showers
* Once out of the shower, apply a topical fat burner such as LipoDerm, LipoDerm, Napalm or Dermalean (NOTE: not recommended or necessary for someone over 16% body fat)