Monday, March 21, 2011
This combination was like a flavour orgasm in my mouth... can I say that? Well I just did.
- Italian Meatballs (Blue Menu President's Choice)
- Frozen Oriental Veggie Mix
- Fresh leeks, sliced medium thin
- Left over diced chicken breast
- Butter (for my cast iron pan)
Bragg's amino acid sauce, black pepper and salt free steak seasoning for taste.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Physique is a game of smoke and mirrors.
We have many different looks and bodies that we can present - it's a choice and the different is in the posing.
You too can make your body look leaner, taller, thinner and overall more confident by how you hold yourself.
I challenge you to practice 3 looks:
1) PISSED - Regular you - Ì will call `pissed` as most people will have poor posture and a furrowed brow from too much stress and negativity
2) POISED - stand taller and tighter, looking more positive
3) POSED - call upon your inner physique athlete and strike a few poses. Flex muscles and give a big smile. Exhale all your air and make your tummy as flat as possible (yes, exhale - not inhale)
And the next time you see a figure model in a magazine or physique competitor on stage, remember the smoke and mirrors. You too can make your physique looks it's best just by the way you hold your body and the pose you chose to take.
Proper nutrition and exercise is absolutely a must but beyond that your posture and posing can separate the good from the great from the elite.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Many of you are asking.... so here's the answer.
To what question you may ask?
Who is Sun To Earth Photography as many times you see it at the bottom of my pictures?
My next photo shoot is just over a week away! I am ready and very excited as Scott is combining two of his creative skills in one - airbrushing and photography.
Will let you know (well I will show you) how it goes!
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Monday, March 7, 2011
Leafy greens are ranked HIGH on my Favorite Veggies list.
Specifically kale and red swiss chard.
In butter or olive oil (I prefer butter for greens), sautee chopped red or white onion, kale, swiss chard until wilted / crispy (medium high - high heat), add sea salt, lemon juice & black pepper. Serve with your lean protein of choice.
When you chop it, it may appear like alot but greens reduce significantly (to 1/4 of the fresh serving) when cooked. I prepare about 6 cups chopped with gives me 3 servings. I eat them throughout the day with my meals.