Monday, February 28, 2011

Dining with Krista - A Favorite


One of my favorite "commercial" foods is President's Choice Roasted Vegetable & Chicken Burgers.

I could not find them in stores for the longest time but they recently made a come back!

I let them thaw and made them on the stove top as ground meat, not burgers. Then added diced tomatoes. How simple! The flavour from the roasted veggies is amazing. no seasoning necessary.



And the drink is NOT swamp water but rather chilled green tea with Progressive Green Food Supplement, Xtend BCAA's in Blue Raspberry and other powder supplements such as glycine and glutamine. It tastes much better than it looks.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm with ya on the swamp water, girl! Mine is even thicker with the flax hulls in there ;). But I look forward to it because it makes me feel awesome!!