Thursday, July 19, 2012

PART 2 - Mini Coop in for Repair


Coach Krista & Mini Coop

Can you see why Jen is "Mini Cooper" (small thing / great package!)

My Life During Lean Eating:


During the program I was completely fascinated by the amount information that I learned. After all, remember, I thought I would have known most of it. I loved every lesson. Whether it pertained to me or not, I soaked it up and took something away from it. I followed the workouts religiously and backed off of the “cardio”.

It didn’t take long before I could see my body changing. More importantly, I could feel it changing. The combination of strength training and nutrition was allowing me to look and feel better than I ever have….and I wasn’t even working out ½ as long as I was previously. I started to feel strong and my energy level was constant though out the day. Nagging knee pain – GONE. Hip pain – GONE. I was feeling empowered both mentally and physically.

By the end of LE, as you can see from the photos, my body composition was drastically different. Interestingly, it was evident by these photos that I was lacking muscle. No wonder I was getting fractures - I did not have the muscle to be able to withstand all of the pounding I was putting my body through. It all made sense. I was a thinner, leaner version of my old self. But I wanted more. It was now time for me to take the lessons I learned and continue to grow – physically, mentally, and emotionally.

No comments: