Saturday, December 18, 2010

Your 2011 Bucket List


I could have called this the Non-Resolution Thread but that's negative... so NOT like me .

I am not a fan of New Year's Resolutions as they tend to die very quickly and by about 3 weeks into the new year they are completely forgotten.

I like to frame the idea of resolutions a bit differently.

If you were FREE of much of the things in your life, your mind and perhaps even your body that hold you BACK from living the life you want and ream of, what would you be doing in 2011?

A Bucket List of sorts, but not for life, but this year.

Let me play along so you can get in the swing of this.

First, some tips:

* SEE and FEEL it
* ARTICULATE it
* FILTER FREE

I am asking you to be real and vulnerable to some extent here. Just write it down. Even if you don't want to share it here because it's THAT personal or just because, at least write it on a peice of paper just for you.

Bullet point, just put it down. If you want to then discuss in more detail do that after your list is done.

Do not include too many items as it's a Bucket List for THIS year remember, not life.

KRISTA's 2011 BUCKET LIST

1. Create an original peice of art
2. Get organized (home & office)
3. Give meaningfully to others (more and more often)

I have one more, but it's personal (however I have written in my mind). Your turn.

No comments: