Saturday, September 13, 2008

Progress - 3 weeks out...



1 week ago (for comparison)



Today Front Double Bicep



Today Ab and Thigh

Stronger Online

Through experimenting with lower calories this week, I have been rewarded with a tighter physique.

My weight has not changed much, but my lean mass is up 1% and my body fat is down 1%. My abs are looking better than they have likely all year but still some tightening required i the glutes / thighs. However 3 weeks leave me plenty of time to take care of that.

I would really like to look into a new suit, but not sure if time permits for this contest. For November for sure.

I am intersted in seeing where my weight ends up for this contest. I am about 3 lbs above where I have been in past contest preps at this level of conditioning. I suspect I will lose another few pounds off my glutes/thighs over the next 3 weeks, but I may just come in leaner and more conditioned but a few pounds higher. We'll see... you just never know until the day of the show.

One thing I know I have to do is drink more water. I have only been getting 3-5 L daily when I need to be getting 5-7.

K

No comments: